Unbelievable!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bray

New
Reaction score
I feel you all here that responded to my post deserved your own Thank You thread.
Thank you all so very much, you have no idea how long I have needed to hear what you all said.
I am a member of a crack cocaine site , that told me that I'm no more responsible for his crack use as I am for him not taking his medication.As much as I knew this was true, it still didn't feel right, maybe because they didn't have that "special " child with an addiction.
No, he is not special just because he has epilepsy ,but I still didn't feel they truly understood what I was going through.
I was so afraid to write because I felt you all would say ,at all costs save your child, but I was so tired and fed up and just wanted to save what I had left ,but you all didn't say that and I cried with and every single post.
Again Thank You So Very Much!!!
Bray:)

You are welcome.

A single tree that leans over too far will topple to the ground. However, if two, three, or more trees lean against each other in the right way, they will support each other and together remain standing strong.

:e:

Bray,

Many of us had had to deal with a "tough love" situation. All of us have been touched by epilepsy. We just care! Some day, you will be the giver of support instead of seeking and will have a richer experiance to draw from.

I believe everything happens for a reason. Especially the bad stuff! ;-)

cb543848.jpg

If you read Shakespeare, there's one play that gives the philosophy that once you hit bottom, then the only way to go is back up.

Back
Top Bottom