VEEG - How many have you had? (Video Electroencephalogram)

VEEG - How many have you had? (Video Electroencephalogram)

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I had one. had one mild seizure, but apparently there was too much interferance
but didn't have grand-mal a seizure till i was walking out the door

My EJ had a 20 minute EEG which they DVD so that the neurologoist can watch it and see what he was doing and see the epdisodes he had dueing his EEG. He has to another 2 EEGs in the future and they will both be DVD un-less the neurologist decideds different as he can come on the ward and see him in person as often as need be

Veeg

had two done within a month. both were done at university of florida. first was typical leads on the scalp. this affirmed that my seizure focus was localized. the second had a grid place inside the skull to pin point the region where seizures began. they arise from the area close to the hipocampus, there went any hope surgery. at least i know.

have sense had two total, both were a week long.
the last one was mexican food week for some reason in a psyche ward.
so life was really interesting that week.

I've had

quite a few more since I've voted. :( While they serve their purpose, they drive me NUTS.

So far, ive not had one. But Im scheduled to have my first VEEG March 7th!

I've only had the one which was in November 2010.

Back
Top Bottom