Vibrating Foot, Bloodwork Normal

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
I just got the bloodwork results earlier, my doctor's nurse called and said the bloodwork is normal. Normal Thyroid, Normal Vitamin B levels & Normal Glucose (No Diabetes), which is all good but my foot is still vibrating and driving me nuts. He tested for those three cause the vibrating is a part of all those or can be so he wanted to be sure. Plus I now have tingling sensations like when your foot wakes up. So now next step I guess is to contact the Neurologist. I don't know if anything can be done or not but I'd like to find out.

Decided to go to the Neurologist and at least talk to my Neurologists nurse and hopefully make an appointment to see the Neurologist cause this vibrating foot isn't going away. It is something that is constantly going on, gets more frequent when I go to bed and when I go for a walk. It's driving me nuts.

Feels just like a cell phone when it vibrates, only it's in my foot. UGH. Vibrating now. Will let you know what happens.

It's driving me nuts.
Hope the neuro can come up with some answers. if not, you might want to try taking a magnesium supplement to see if it helps.

Thanks Nakamova. Say, can this be caused from TOO MUCH Vitamin B12? Cause although my doctor didn't think my B12 was abnormal, the ranges are 211-946 and mine was 1081. I looked it up and it said that higher B12 levels weren't considered dangerous or anything & my doctor isn't worried. Hmm

Back
Top Bottom