Weirdest thing...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Oh my goodness lol. Well he apparently was tired or just used to them huh?

Oh yeah, having at least a dozen per year--probably more--he is VERY used to them. LOL! :paperbag: Oh, and he probably was tired, but that's more of a perpetual thing with him. LOL!

Haha probably shouldn't laugh but it's what you have to do in these kind of situations :L i think the most embarrassing for me was probably the first time it ever happened, i was at school and started to feel weird but didn't know what it was so carried on and went into a complex partial in the corridor - luckily one of my teachers saw me and took me into their room but also didn't know what was going on and all i did was wander around saying it's to fuzzy :L didn't even remember seeing her until she told me the next day :L

That would be weird--can't imagine. I always remember mine, except for the times I have them in my sleep.

One time I took a popsicle from the freezer and refused to eat it and let it melt all over me. and then came back to wonder why I had just a stick and orange goop everywhere.

I've walked out of my room naked more than once in a fuzzy state

hmm I'm sure theres more I just don't remember

Can you have a complex partial without having a simple partial first? I was just thinking I wonder if I would remember the seizures if I didn't have the auras...

I think so not positive , i never remember mine, kind of happy though because simple partials freak me put enough

Back
Top Bottom