We're all maze runners...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

MrE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I keep having these dreams and feelings...something isn't right...I feel something eating away at me inside...think I'm losing it...keep having these desires...they make me feel like I'm not human...like a tortured soul...figure of speech to express human emotion...what is real...different for all of us...but somehow the same...we've all been cheated of something...as we have been blessed so have we been cursed...freedom a prison in disguise as our thoughts and actions are constantly monitored/tested...we can run but we can't hide...from ourselves...who are we really...look beyond the reflection...time has no place in real life...it is only imagined to have some bearing on the space in which physical matter appears to move...but consciousness does not form reality...reality forms consciousness and that reality could be anything because it is an eternal paradox and whatever lies beyond will always be a mystery unless we achieve an omniscient and infinite understanding of the incomprehensible unknown...we all transform and evolve...when we are ready...whenever that is time can never tell...control is letting go and becoming one with yourself...your "true" self...we must remember as we are remembered...forever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom