We're Immortals...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

AndrewIrish

Stalwart
Reaction score
Being an avid fan of the show for my entire life, I'm surprised I haven't thought of this correlation before and I think it's time to let you all know something!

You gotta watch this video first though!

... okay, done? Awesome!

Well, congratulations to all of you - we're actual aliens from another planet orphaned here on earth and we're Immortal. Video evidence stands before you!

Tonic Clonic Seizure or Immortal Quickening? (Raises hands left and right...)... you make the call.

I don't shoot lighting bolts out of my arse when I have a T-C, but it would be pretty funny if I did!

:D

Jay

Back
Top Bottom