Wes Craven Dies at Age 76 :(

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

BIGMAN131307

Veteran
Reaction score
Ok now this is just getting creepy.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/30/enter...ie-director-death/index.html?eref=rss_showbiz

First a famous Neurologist / author dies on Sunday. A man that spent his life studying the brain, and teaching others about it's inner workings. Now you have a man who spent his career messing with peoples minds. He wanted to give them a good movie, while scaring the crap out of them. Both a master of brain understanding in their respective fields. The twist in the story is the brain (cancer) came and snatched Wes Craven away from us. :(

Perhaps now we have the right "Brain Warriors" to fight off Epilepsy.

The very least we have the some "Dream Warriors" to protect us while we sleep.

One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, Better lock your door
Five, six, grab a crucifix.
Seven, eight, Gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, Never sleep again..

R.I.P. you scared us all well.

I knew the person who played the heroine in the first "Nightmare on Elm Street" -- she went to my high school -- so the movie wasn't quite as scary it might have been with a stranger in the role. The most terrifying part of the movie was when the usher at the movie theater snuck up behind me and my friends halfway through and went "boo!". (It was a daytime showing in an empty theater, and the usher was a friend).

Back
Top Bottom