what are you eating?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Janus

Veteran
Reaction score
Does anyone else love tahini ?? I also eat a lot of almondbutter. yum! Oh, and unfortunately I am vegetarian unless its free. I dmupster dive because we throw away so much food and most of it is good. Yesterday I scored a whole large pizza from a local, custom, made-to-order great pizza place. They toss them clean, still in the box. Supermarkets are great when garbage day is tomorrow. Just because they do not have room and the new stuff has come in. Wow. I will eat meat just because it is pointless for it to go to the landfill. The term for that, i believe is "freegan" And consumerism is killing us. I get great clothes too.

Chewing gum at mo, it amazing leave chewing it for an hour and the flavour comes back.

at this moment... nothing. I just havnt been in the mood to eat as much lately. But tonight were going to make some Korean Ribs and Fried Rice! I cant wait! :)

At the moment I'm having some cereal for breakfast lol

cucumber slices and trying to get down a piece of pizza for lunch. it's not all sitting right tho cuz something sad happened at work today, which doesn't help with the appetite. lol you know it's shite when you can't get into a piece of pizza :(

Does anyone else love tahini ?? I also eat a lot of almondbutter. yum! Oh, and unfortunately I am vegetarian unless its free. I dmupster dive because we throw away so much food and most of it is good. Yesterday I scored a whole large pizza from a local, custom, made-to-order great pizza place. They toss them clean, still in the box. Supermarkets are great when garbage day is tomorrow. Just because they do not have room and the new stuff has come in. Wow. I will eat meat just because it is pointless for it to go to the landfill. The term for that, i believe is "freegan" And consumerism is killing us. I get great clothes too.

i veggie but i would eat fresh road kill and would eat meat under same conditions as you do but i no go down dumpster for it

An apple and some cheese. Very exciting.

Nacho Cheese flavored Dorito's...

I have a pork shoulder in the oven...

No dumpster diving or road kill for me unless I'm desperate for food. Heck, I will barely eat leftovers. I have an aversion to smelling it cold...don't ask. :p

CathyAnn, "Nacho Cheese flavored Dorito's..."tell me it isnt so........oh, bad,bad, bad, bad....bad, bad, bad...bad, bad, bad....

we throwimg caution to the wind and having pizza.....organic :)

Sweet and sour chicken with rice,made in man's best friend.The microwave,god what an invention.

Back
Top Bottom