What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

My Homies Still - Lil' Wayne has been going through my head on and off for a couple days now
it's one of those songs that have a tendency to get stuck in my head

Hi everybody i am new here i just found this forum outta nowhere. I just wanna get to know everybody before i start chatting away. I have partial epilepsy, i have had it all my life. I listen to all kinds of music it helps alot.

Today I have been listening to lots of Joy Division. I know it sounds morose but sometimes....

The music of Leningrad, the band, is considered Russian ska. To me it also seems to include a little bit of polka and salsa. :D

BTW, @ Court - Cool video! "Gross, she's like 85 years old" :D

Last edited:
Thanks travel, The music is great and i love the video.

Hi everybody i am new here i just found this forum outta nowhere. I just wanna get to know everybody before i start chatting away. I have partial epilepsy, i have had it all my life. I listen to all kinds of music it helps alot.

hi CWB - welcome aboard!

Free bird by lynyard skynard
This song was playing at the nurse's station when I was born! My parents used to cruise down the freeway with this song jammin'! It's sort of...I don't know, my theme!

Last edited:
Listening to my husband snoring right now...but usually I listen to country, old (and newer) rock, and Christian rock (love Casting Crowns!):clap:

Primal Scream,XTRMNTR,fantastic!!!

a mix on my computer... anything from conway twitty to pearl jam to everlast...

the highway groans outside
hum of computer fan
ambient nothing

coworkers laughing, radio blasting pop songs, myself chewing an orange...

Back
Top Bottom