What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I've been really enjoying this morning; Black Keys, IggyPop ,The Kinks, Bob Dylan. And Punk Rock from the early 1980s and OLD Punk. I don't know if anyone knows of James McMurtry. Too me, the next song writer that I have ever known.
Most of what I listen to is called 'Roots Rock. ' and blues. All kinds of blues music, OH,YEAH. hours of live Greatfull Dead fill my home daily. YouTube shows line concerts all the time. But I still have cassette tapes well made from shows. And now they're is Jackson Brown on.

My tastes vary widely and I do not intend to take more than my share of space here. I just love music so much ( AND I CAN'T PLAY ANY??) never learned any instruments.
But I'm sure it heals me. Emotionally, when I connect to it, maybe like an author and good book. I just wanted to say all that.
Did I say Led Zeppelin ? Indispensable.!

But I love Bluegrass also.
the KEYS, talking heads,
Usually I listen to the college radio a lot. Alternative, brand new, non commercial, various. And public radio. Dead Kennedys, Circle Jerks. ---that sounds weird, I know. But it's really great hard-core. Also JOHN WAYNE : 'TEXAS FUNERAL'

VELVET UNDERGROUND. the girlfriend says, write Bob Dylan! And Leonard Cohen! if someone asks what you Roosevelt listen too. !! And McMurtry! ( Who is the son of the brilliant writer, Larry McMurtry.) Someone said something about the New Orleans Jazz Fest. Oh, yeah.. if I can make it to that ! ) Butt no more flying for me. I think it's the time change, but I sometimes have TC. A day after flight. Or two. Butt it's to consistent to be chance. Next time we go to the East coast, we're will try driving. Maybe taking time, sleeping in cheap hotels on the way.. I say 'cheap' too emphasize the experience of travel. And the money, of course 'cause driving is so much more expensive.of you Made it this far. Than I'm sorry to take that much time. Life is short. ??

Back
Top Bottom