What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

50years ago yesterday 'love me do'was released,wonderful memories bunking school to see them,so been listening to them all day

Right now I am listening to a lot of Christmas music becasue I have to learn it for a christmas concert I am in so right now I am trying to focus on John Rutter's "Gloria" in Latin....It is 18 minutes long in 3 movements I usually sing 1st soprano although the musical director has asked me to sing the 2nd soprano part becasue he needed strong second soprano parts as they tend to get buried in our church choir. We are also singing some other christmas music as well so I am learning that as well but that is the one I am most focused on at the moment since that is the most difficult. When I am not listening to that I am listening to Heart, or Pat Benatar, Joss Stone, Jazz, really it could be anything....

I'm listening to Elizabeth Peters " the Crocodile on the sand bank"
I listen to books while doing house work, Driving, making supper, and basically doing
everything till my wife gets home. No music for me I'm deaf in one ear and the good one has only 40%

Any day above ground is a good day

I had tickets to see Megadeth this summer, but had to miss it due to family issues. I will be missing the chance to see them again in a few months... Oh well. They were one of the first bands I ever saw live. It's funny how back then the show was in an arena, and now they are playing much smaller venues.

just this morning I was craving and looking for the chance to go see some heavy metal!

I recently found out about a band Animals as Leaders who have a good sound, and a really good guitarist

at this moment I'm listening to iTunes>Radio>International/World>Anda
and just about getting sick of it for now

Last edited:
Well that depends on the mood :) Lately it's been a lot of classical (currently my favorite piece is Vivaldi's Four Seasons), but other than that... lots of Indie/Alternative and sometimes some Ambient type music. If anyone has heard of the Xx, Metric (probably more people have heard of Metric than the Xx), I also like some classic rock as well as Elton John, Billy Joel, Queen, the Eagles, etc.

Yeaahhh... it really just depends on my mood! (Last two days I was on a Latin music kick - yay for Pandora!)

RG - If you like XX, I bet you'll like Washed Out's album 'With and Without'. Give it a few listens and let me know what you think.

I would imagine Metric is awesome to run to.

CAN-The Lost Tapes,3 cd box set.You'll either love em or loath em.

CAN-The Lost Tapes,3 cd box set.You'll either love em or loath em.

Neil, did you know Kanye West samples Can's 'Sing Swan Song' in his song 'Drunk and Hot Girls'. That's my fact of the day.

Smooth jazz this morning. Thinking about a new 4 CD set I bought of Led Zeppelin. I know' I am OLD. Blues, Jazz, and Low Down Jive. I have always said I am not a 'white' person on the inside.

Dennis100. Thank you! I was just talking about Blond on Blond this morning, and Bringing it all back home. That is a great tune you posted

I just discovered Reammon and I love them. The first song I heard was Supergirl and I really liked it so I checked out some others. They sound similar to REM, another band I like.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I just had to post that the sun is shining and I am playing Live Doors in concert music. I cleaned the kitchen floor, most of the counters/table I scrubbed the sink area and my shower/tub and dancing around the house. Moped the floor. That music makes me move!

Marina & the Diamonds

And this girl has a taste for dance/trance/house and yes techno....was just born in the wrong generation :)

Marina & the Diamonds! I like them! I like the dance/trance/house/techno sometimes too - mostly when I'm out :) I lived in Germany for over two years, so it was pretty popular over there!

I can talk these words that sound so sweet. That even make your little heart skip a beat, Yes I'm the one.
The one they call the seventh son.
--Mose Allison

Back
Top Bottom