What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

just heard "Deja Vu" by Dionne Warwick and Isaac Hayes
it must have been a sign :ponder:

I'm definitely going to learn it for guitar
first time I've heard the song
and I'm not a huge fan other than for retro-woozies, killer chord changes, Mr. Hayes, and of course the title ...someone told me about it somewhere at some time. no, seriously. it must have been one of those times Dionne Warwick was channeling through my tv during one of her infomercials

been listening to alot of inme, coheed and cambria .... hummm lots like that! music is my life hehe

today I found a good ambient chillout station:
itunes>radio>ambient>Stillstream.com
or on www.stillstream.com

I think I'll try it with some melatonin tonight
zoinks

"Sofi Needs A Ladder" - Deadmau5

Been listening to a whole bunch of deadmau5 songs as of late.

Adam Lamberts trespassing album. Infact I think that's the only thing I have listened to since I had it imported from the state's ( I couldn't wait to the UK release date)

PSY - "Gangnam Style"

Been a K-Pop fan for several years. A lot of it is cheesy, but catchy. But this song absolutely cracks me up.

Music video is linked below. Exercise caution if you are photosensitive.

Last edited:
I’ve been heavy into “wheels on the bus”; that sh_t keeps going round and round.

Just got the new Areosmith CD, it's pretty good!

I've had on iTunes' "Groovera presents Chill Surreal" for a bit now

Oooohhh I love Linkin Park. They blew me away in concert.

I don't know any of Snoops music, but I like the stoner persona..

I'm listening to-

Sail By Awolnation (I blame it on my ADD, baby, ha ha.)

Back
Top Bottom