What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Since we all come from different walks of life and different parts of the world, I'd sure love to know what music you're enjoying/listening to. I might even learn of some bands I'd never even heard of. You tube is great and I'm sure I'd look up a few if they sounded interecting enough. :rock:

At the moment I'm jamming out to Little Black Submarines ~ The Black Keys

I have always been a late 1970's through 1980's rock and 1980's pop type of person. My mood sets the type of music that will be listened to from day to day for example one day it can be Eagles - Take it Easy then the next day it can be The Bangles Walk like an Egyptian

The Gambler--Kenny Rogers

I've loved country music since I started listening to it when I was around 8. I also listen to music from India & Pakistan (those aren't in English). I've seen that both of these types of music require the singer to have both a good voice and a good songs to succeed.

Back
Top Bottom