Votes: 6 40.0%

Votes: 3 20.0%

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 1 - depressed, down, sad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I tend to hold steady at with a mellow mood. I'm very good at denial. :)

I'm usually in a pretty good mood most days. But I have the odd day where I have something on my mind which gets me moody (either a bit down or pissed of).

I am a 3

Something that doesn't have to do with mood, I feel like crap most days. I guess it's the meds. :(

Nowadays, I'm about a 4, as long as I take my Zoloft.

As far as I can tell with my daughter, she can go from maybe a six to a one in 30 seconds.

I am a 4. Because my mood n' feelings don't matter to my family. They keep telling me how to feel. Like my feelings are community property and I have no say in what I feel.

My mood shifts between a depressed fear of the future to an exultant joy of the moment. So I chose 4 as my "average" mood.

I do wish I could live more "in the moment".
Fear of the unknowable future is fruitless and yet that is where my mind wanders when I'm not vigilant. Silly silly mind.

tripping bawls most of the time,

but most of my friends say they have never a more laid back and calm person. so what works works.

I don't think it is a mood, but my energy is a steady low. I am the laziest person I know. It takes a lot of effort to remind myself to go to work - that once I get into the office and start volunteering, my energy and desire will increase.

My mood is usually stable and hard to affect. It is almost embarrassing. I am curious if parts of my brain (limbic), the same that cause fear at times for seizures, is just weirdly wired. I remember being held up against a wall by my neck being choked by some drunk guy at a party. I kept telling him in a nonaffected way it would be in his best interest to put me down and that you could tell which parts of our brains were the most active due to alcohol. There was a room full of people and if I wanted to I could have screamed, but I just kept talking quietly to him. The same happens after family death, nothing. I rarely feel emotional, sometimes unexpectedly it can be bad or good but most of the times its nonexistent.
Blah I think describes it.

Good question and one I was thinking of recently. Mine comes and goes in spurts. I'll feel happy and normal and things won't really affect my mood for a week or two. And then for another week or two I'll cry at almost anything - like I'm PMSing or something - but it has nothing to so with that. This past week has been pretty pleasant despite a lot of foot pain and bleh news from the neurologist. Somewhere between a six and seven (watch tomorrow it's gonna be three cause I said that ).

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom