What I've Learned from E-Patients

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

great article and when I get printer I will print it off.
My son doc and he can be dismissive of Internet googling your illness he and many other doc say why do you still end up coming to doc who had 6yrs training as the doc googling it himself...I have learnt a lot about e from here which docs never had clue about and no one expects them to know everything. We all come from different parts of the world so things will be different and doc and other professionals should be open minded to different views of things.I uk and docs are restrained into NHS rules (from observations often superior to U.S treatment)but unlikely Uk nurologist would be so candid publicly proberly due to docs being frank and candid in the not so far past about other things many lost jobs for being that

Back
Top Bottom