What `moments` have you had after a seizure?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Fell and hit the wall in the shower, fell on a treadmill in our apartments and have no recollection of how I woke up in my bed, undressed myself when I saw my husband while having a seizure, spilled milk on the floor, dropped a pickle jar, woke up in the grass, my wrist move when I have seizures and I had a bat in my hands and I swung it at a girl in PE. The list goes on.

my friends have had to fight me in a resturant to keep my clothes on, because i was trying to go to sleep, and i sleep naked.

and nurses have found me running down the street running naked before.

and i have walked into a resturant and ordered food in my underwear, thankfully they knew me and it was hard to shock them

I don't even know. But I have been accused of stealing from my local health food store where I volunteer o someone said they saw me just walk over to a shelf in the store, pick up something and just walking out and walking home. I do not steal so I have no idea how long before I seized. I don't remember either any of this. I told them I don't know what happened. I would like to pay for anything missing. I mean it may be a jar of peanut butter. I would like to pay for it. They said no. Not sure exactly what it was.

my friends have had to fight me in a resturant to keep my clothes on

I was at a concert last year and I started taking my shirt off! My husband had to fight with me to keep it on too. Luckily I had a purse around me and I couldn't pull my clothes up too far.

verizon, t-mobile, att insiders WANTED. $1000/task

I'm looking for a reliable insider who works in at&t or Verizon wireless. I'm looking for a simple service. You will get $1000 for single task. It may not be exactly you. You can search for them among your relatives and friends. Even if you share a thousand in two - it will be very good bonuses for both.
you may expect full confidentiality from me.

my contacts to find out the details:

telegram app: @deep555
signal app: USA (+1) 234-901-3732
whatsapp: +1 (419) 746-0259
text messages: +1 (774) 225-0926
email: morrisongavin084@gmail.com

Just had 3 breakthrough seizures Sunday as my doc was trying to wean me off Lamictal - am also on keppra and Vimpat- obviously that is not happening. I remember bits of Sunday and Monday but my husband has tried to put things in order for me as I hate losing time. I told the nurses I had no pets (Have two beloved cats), tried to hand the nurse in ER my glasses when she asked for my licence, also had put my glasses and sunglasses on the belt at the grocery store as part of the stuff to pay for. I hate having no clue what's going on and finding out later. My husband swears I didn't do anything to e,barracks myself...

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom