What other conditions do you have?

Do you have any of these in addition to epilepsy?

• Asperger's/HFA/Autism/ASD

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Anxiety/phobias/GAD/panic disorder

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • ADHD/ADD

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Tourette's Syndrome/Tic disorder

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Dyslexia/dyspraxia/dysgraphia/dyscalculia

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • OCD

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Bipolar/psychosis/schizophrenia/schizoaffective

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Intellectual/learning difficulty

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Congenital/genetic syndrome or disorder

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Other

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Have you got all day to read them.i rather not think of them.Just be me with bits getting wrinkly falling off or getting slower.ailments must not define me.Arthritis it is not mine it condition I do not own.Now being pissed off with things that don't define me that different

I went hospital today and I been registered as officially blind going on white stick course soon..It relief now can do something.glaucoma and nearolocogical cause muscle problems.what surprised me that some registered blind people can drive cars.i have NHS hearing aid I hate never wear been told I must it all to do sound sight go together direct sound it helps vision.Going glaucoma clinic apparently they get good results.
I hoping my son had already notice it was my sight that why hoveres around me when with kids but other granny has kids over many times.Be very hurt.
I wondering if my temporal lobe e got anything do with it.i not seen anything on i subject but nak know if could tell me and do it cause glaucoma grateful any info.Also officially blame dreadful spelling and punctuation on that not being moron

I have Autism, PTSD, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Alopecia, OCD, Optic Nerve Dysplasia, Hemianopsia, Traumatic Brain Injury, Bilateral Sensorineural Deafness, Brain Damage from Birth and Lesions on the Brain.

I've dealt with ADHD as well as Dyslexia and was once told I may have some auditory comprehension problems, but I don't think that was quite accurate.

I believe if you take a look at any other disability or disease that can make an individual feel scared and/or alone, you may see minor personality disorders appear. Things like social anxiety.

In many cases, though, I believe these disorders many of us share can be directly related to how epilepsy effects our brains or even quite the opposite. Epilepsy may be the effect of some of these other disorders.

Back
Top Bottom