What Sporting Teams Do You All Support?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Sure! And I believe you're required to feed all of us more of your bull, just like all New England Patriots do! ;) just kidding!

I believe that Tom was messing with the footballs, too, so he has to pay the price! He knows better. Notice they tried to put Peyton Manning out for something, but he didn't do it.

As far as a football game, so would I, but I do like going to the Colorado Rockies games in the evenings. It is beautiful country here. Plus a Rockies game is much less expensive than a damned football game. Anywhere from $150-$500 to go to a Broncos game.

$150-$500! to go to a game? Ouch!

I pay $250 for a season membership for my rugby league team.

I am a huge American Football fan. My favorite team is the Vikings, has always been the family team. My son loves to play and Hopes to play beyond high school.

Back
Top Bottom