• Evening

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • During sleep

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Whenever the hell it feels like it

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Mine (luckily or unluckily) are within the first hour of getting up (99% of the time). I've bought a blood sugar monitor and I don't have what would be considered low blood sugar, and for the past year at least I have woken up about 3am and had my morning tablets. None of this has had much effect.

I really wish that there was some pattern. I'm sure I just had one about an hour ago. I had showered, & was putting stuff away in the bathroom. When I went to fix the shower curtain, I saw that the liner was completely ripped out, & laying on the tub floor.
Thankfully, I do not have any pain anywhere, so I must not have fallen in the tub. Also, my younger son was home, & probably would have heard me fall. When home, my sons usually have reacted to loud or sudden sounds to see if it was me falling.

I have them more when I'm fatigued so most of the time evening or when I'm sleeping, but sometimes just whenever.

Back
Top Bottom