What was this.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cool1984

New
Reaction score
hi all.
sorry i not been around

i had a bit of an scay last night.

i fell alsleep then all i remmber is wake up a bit time later and my hole body was shaking

does anybody now what this could of been.?
i now this has happind loas namal ryan been there so i flet even scayed.

i felt very tiyed all day and also have an headac

can anybody help out here.

take care
caz

good adive would be good.

hi all.
i'm going to the doctors next wk if i can get in i need to go in anyway to sorted meds and get an doctor not for some fourms i thought to put an doctor note to go with the fourms would be good to go with the fourms

i had a sz just over a week ago and i thought of tell them but not sure how to go about it

i was not my naramal nocturnal epilepsy

i had these before

i fell asleep and sometime later got woke up by shakeing and i new what was happing

sometime i shake and go deaf and a few mins before hand i now something not right

4 what i remmber

they can happind in the midde of the night.
about 6,7am in the morning
and just as i go to sleep.

i'm on 75mg of lamictal
have been for months now.

2 sz in last then 2weeks.

hi all.
i had a sz last night i was in bed and resting and i must of fell asleep and i was woken up by shaking. it scayes me very much this is the 2rd time in 2weeks i had another one on the 5th of february today dats is [19th i had the fit monday night and i woke up so feeling grrr my head harts i dont now if i had an noctural on top of the other sz i had these kind of sz before i not go deaf this time but most of the time i go deaf if i look back on my old posts i'm feeling very scady i'm post to be going to see my bf on thursday for the weekend he seen me have sz so thats ok just hop i be ok

just been reasting today my head harts too much to do much. i'm also very tiyed.

why in this wold would i start shaking out of sleep...........

most nights i can jark my leg or arm.

i not flet like this in the long time.

my head harts that much i feel sick.

take care plese somebody help

i'm going to try and get to the doctors torrow.

caroline

Hi Cool. Sorry to hear about the seizure. My suggestion is to tell the doc about the difference in the seizures. Why? Because for all you know, your meds might be causing the seizure. So tell your doc about the seizures. Ok?

Sounds like a seizure of some sort. Bernard and Brain would know better than me. :) Call your neurologist and let him/her know.

Yes I agree... Rebecca took some AEDs that I believe cause more seizure activity.

Hi Caz, nice to see you again. Sorry to hear about your seizure. If you were awake/conscious of your body convulsing, then it probably wasn't a tonic clonic/grand mal as loss of consciousness is a characteristic of those types of seizures. Perhaps you were having myoclonic jerks? You should ask your doctor.

Hi Caz, just tell your docs exactly as you told us. The more details you can give them the better.

Have you ever had a sleep study (where the keep you overnight in the hospital on an EEG) done to find out exactly what's happening? Have they tested you for sleep apnea?

hugs.gif

((((((( hugs ))))))))

E-Stinks! Hope the Doctor will be
able to help you Caroline! Hang in there!

((((((( Caz ))))))))

Always good to see you again!
:rose:

I hope you had already called your
Doctor!

Caz:

Write or print this page out
by clicking on FILE on the upper
right corner, and click on PRINT,
and then hand it to your Doctor.
Or just copy and write down what
all you can remember from all the
posts that you had posted.

To make it easier for YOU. I have
MERGED all the threads together
so that you can write it all down
easier for your Doctor.

:)

If you click on "Thread Tools" just above the first post on the page, the first menu item is a "printer friendly format". ;)

Back
Top Bottom