What would a "normal" person do?

If given these 3 objects, how would you empty a full bath tub?

• a teaspoon

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • a tea cup

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • a bucket

Votes: 48 50.5%
  • all of them

Votes: 40 42.1%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ben and jerry's outmeal cookie dough. mmmmmmm

Buckeye said:
Not Rocky Road - Burgundy Cherry. Mmmmm..........

Burgendy Cherry? Yummm

Never heard of it. Ben and Jerry's? I've got to try that! Now that doesn't sound average. Deleriously delicious. I mean it Buckeye, who makes it?!

Last edited:
Laura Secord's SuperKid!
its blueberry, strawberry and banana ice cream (each with a seperate colour) smooshed into a rainbow like scoop and then you add sprinkles and marshmellows and....brownie bits!!

For those of you allergic to nuts (hehehe) gotta go with the Half Baked from Ben and Jerry's mmm

Rae 1889 said:
Laura Secord's SuperKid!
Now, is that the brand "Laura Secord's" and Superkid the specialty ice cream? Never heard of either. May not have it down here. You know you can ship it packed in dry ice? I'll be waiting!

Laura Secord is a canadian in our history. Google her. She is amazing. She risked her life for us and she wasnt a soldier

Rae, I did look her up and am always pleased to hear about valient women in history. What a long arduous walk to warn the British of the surprise attack. I read several versions of her trek. Some pretty fanstastic, but that does happen in history. It's like playing telephone. I saw the statue of her in Ottawa. How proud you must be...but I still want her ice cream!

its so good. and its REAL ice cream. not this "frozen desert" crap. They can call ice cream frozen desert because they save money. in order for it to be called "ice cream" it must contain a certain percentage of real dairy" Check your cartons. Chances are it says frozen desert

Probably does. But we have a good old fashioned ice cream parlor nearby.

None of the above, I would pull the plug and let
the bathtub drain ...

:?

It would be easier that way ...

None of the above, I would pull the plug and let
the bathtub drain ...

:?

It would be easier that way ...

She didn't say the bathtub had a drain though. Think of the bathtubs farmers used 100 years ago - no plug and no drain :)

When I asked my friends this question, one of them asked how big the tub was, how much it held, how much the bucket held, the cup and teaspoon. The actually calculated how many buckets you could fill versus the height of the bucket, and the angle it will fill at once the water line is lower etc etc and figure it out as a mathematical question. So you didn't complicate things too much buckeye.

My other friend asked how strong the bucket was and what it was made of, so he could smash the side of the tub open and tilt it!!! There comes a point where thinking outside the box is just silly.

Good god, what do you friends do? Go to MIT? :roflmao:

She didn't say the bathtub had a drain though. Think of the bathtubs farmers used 100 years ago - no plug and no drain

If it was 100 years ago, they wouldn't have to drain it. They used the same water over and over until the whole extended family, and maybe the neighbors, had all had a bath.

lol....

I want a do over...where "tip it on its side using high explosives" is an answer :D

Oh wait, that's not considered normal, is it?

...*sigh* I spent way too much time with the engineers. The correct answer with them always involves explosives. :D

Well lets see I have eight fingers a short right arm, a vivid imagination a really strong since of independence and shake several times a day. If any of thats normal let me know then I will be happy to answer!

John Runer

I would build a machine that would be activated when my dog emtpied her water bowl to pull the plug because life is boring without new inventions!

John Runer

Back
Top Bottom