What would a "normal" person do?

If given these 3 objects, how would you empty a full bath tub?

• a teaspoon

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • a tea cup

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • a bucket

Votes: 48 50.5%
  • all of them

Votes: 40 42.1%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

me too. and I like the big booms. but Chad likes them way more than me. I think its because I know the breakdown of explosive reactions, so its not that fun to me.

psh. I actually like when things go boom. I like making them go boom even more. But then, I had brothers. And they were more fun to be around than my sisters. That might explain it. :roflmao:

I set my parents outdoor couch on fire once. Filled an old 'Sunny D' bottle (the one with the flat disc like lid) with fertilizer and sparyed lysol in it. and my dad's lighter fluid. drilled a hole in the id and put a string in there and the lit it and ran. it worked. lol mischeif.

...but...I'm a girl...?

You have a point there Inaara...and I like explosives too...and big guns that go BOOM!!! I think I would be happier shooting the thing up bit by bit vs blowing it up all at once though...maybe I have a wee more sadistic streak in me :ponder:

After many hours of Mythbusters :adore: ( hehe things go boom hehehe) I'd like to line the tub with the substance from the exploding pants episode and see what happens or there is always C4 :blowup2:

Am I allowed to HIT the tub until it cracks, as the bucket would be my first choice then ? :D

I set my parents outdoor couch on fire once. Filled an old 'Sunny D' bottle (the one with the flat disc like lid) with fertilizer and sparyed lysol in it. and my dad's lighter fluid. drilled a hole in the id and put a string in there and the lit it and ran. it worked. lol mischeif.

I would have been murdered...after my parents got done laughing.

lol i was!
I must have been resurrected by them after so they could ground me for life!

Baking soda and vinegar in a pop bottle, with the lid on tight. Shake, drop, and RUN!!!!! Boom!

(Kids, don't do this at home. You could lose a finger)

or your television privelidges... lol

also don't throw soggy honeycomb cereal. the shape of the cereal acts like a suction so it sticks to the ceiling.

Today it would be mentos and diet coke :O

Although I did get grouded once for shooting a hole in the ceiling. when I got ungrounded I was properly educted in how to handle firearms.

Also, don't feed alka seltser to sea gulls...it isn't polite even if they DO use you as a toilet :roll: I too got grounded for a gun incident...shot at a can and a piece of concrete ricocheted and hit my brother in the face, I lost my gun too...he was such a cry-baby :evil:

...if it'd been me, I'd have probably punished him as well for being close enough to catch the ricochet with his face. :/

My brother used to steal my barbie dolls, cut off their hair, draw a pen moustache on them, tie them to the top of one of his model cars, light it on fire, then roll it down the hill into traffic. Just another fun saturday activity for him.

If only I had thought of the bb gun..... lol.... right in the BEHIND.

What? You don't like guys blowing themselves up? Or you just like to blow stuff up.

What? You don't like guys blowing themselves up? Or you just like to blow stuff up.

It depends on the guy, really. If it's my ex-husband, I say go for it if that's what makes you happy - just make sure you sell the house first because I don't wanna pay for it. :roflmao:

Thopugh generally, I prefer to be the one blowing things up. Pretty 'spolsions....

We were um, rambunctious children...we would take M80's and batteries...military issue, the kind that take an electical source to ignite, not the ones you light...and go aroudn town blowing up dumpsters. The cops finally cuaght my brothers one day and confiscated our stash...boy was our mom not happy!

I figure my folks kinda brought it on themselves. If it was not raining or snowing, we were not allowed to play indoors until it was dark. That is a recipe for mischief when you have 5 children living at home, 4 of whom are close in age to one another (the oldest is 13 years my senior, I am the baby). It is no wonder that both of my parents' hair was mostly white by the time I was twelve...though I no doubt turned it the rest of the way white by the time I was 16! :D

What can I say "I like make things go Ka-BOOM"

shh don't tell my kid she might start getting ideas

Back
Top Bottom