where they all gone

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
Benard I pm crunchy frog a few times no reply.Not get cf out me head when come on here and last post April.Screamy and CF often posted at sametime is it possible you in a position to email find out.
I had long break last year and it near on impossible to get back on site so I registered and used me lodgers name(lodger really is seagull and little sh1t put it mildly cos she do big ones)Think that could happened to CF..iKNOW CANt make people pm or come back on site CF had some bad episodes with e
CF and me started some good little games which still rolling nice get grey matter working with CF again.
Maybe someone on here knows

The default setting for all members is to have the forum send them an email notification when someone sends them a PM. Most members leave that setting as is and will receive an email if you send them a PM (assuming that the email address associated with their account is still valid).

crunchyfrog disabled that email notification (and all email notifications from the forum - including emails from the admin). I have to respect that.

screamy has email notification active. If you send her a PM, she should get an email notification.

Screamy checks in pretty often and should be easy to get ahold of.

seagull - it is not unusual for members to "take a break" from the site for a while as things can get pretty intense at times as well as time-consuming. It doesn't mean they no longer like or respect their friends on the site. However, because those friends are associated with the site they may opt out of even logging in to answer a pm. This happened with one of my friends on the site. I just send periodic pm's (like about once a month) to say something like "Thinking of you and hoping all is well".

I don't come on the forum as much as I used to as I don't get the time & last year I did have a break for a few months while I had stuff going on.

I know Crunhy Frog got married a couple of years ago & think she may have had a baby recently so she may just not have the time to come online.
As for Screamy I havent seen her post anything for a while but I don't get a lot of time to read the posts, I usually call in & play some of the games.

Thank you.Yes of course have respect what they do..

Some years ago I was mucking about on Skype when Chinese girl flag me down,it was obvious she in real state.My town only place in world that makes some sea going thing.The girl was begging to contact them as not answer email...So I phoned this place explained to lady what happened and the boss guy talks to me said this seA thing been dispatched to China day before but internet connections been blocked.
After that she emailed every month or so Christmas etc then I heard nothing for nine months I then got email from China this girl had died in the big earthquake they had few years back.They were able to retrieve hard drive and emailing all her contacts I gather mammoth job.
After that I was always interested and wonder about people we correspond within

Back
Top Bottom