who plays with legos still?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

C0urt

Veteran
Reaction score
Who plays with legos still? if not what toys do you like?
I found a site call rebrickable.com .it is where all the sets go that were couldnt be sold in store for some reason or another
it has parts list and all you have to do is buy a manual and gather all the parts for yourself. in some cases order from the lego site, or just go to a store

I can't say I do still play with Legos. They're not something I generally have around the house. Although, I do appreciate them to a point. I remember I used to clean this lady's house and she LOVED lego sets. She had like 10 boxes of lego sets in her room to do. She enjoyed them a lot.

Hmm, trying to think of toys I still play with and enjoy, but nothing seems to come to mind....

Back
Top Bottom