Wiley ways

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

occb

New
Reaction score
So, partner just emailed me. he had been told getting into a psych would be a good several months wait. He would be sent a letter within 10 days telling him when and where, and not to call. It's been 16 days, and still no letter. So he called them, and told them all the info had been lost and he needed to know, and they got him in to a 2 hour assessment for late March.

My wiley, wiley partner. He's been inspired by the E advocate. As she said -- it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission. Now he's taking a slightly more hands-on approach to his health :lol:

:roflmao:

good for him. I use lots of cunning tactics like that. I'm pretty sneaky about things becaus eI can find alot of loop holes in things. ALOT.

good for him.

Any cunning tactics you care to share are definitely welcome on this thread!

I just play dumb and look for loopholes when I don't like something. I can't get out of almost any offense because most officers in this city do not fill out tickets properly or contracts are not closely covered.

I'm currently helping a few friends of my sisters to get out of having to do their mandatory grade 12 phys ed that was just stated. They require that you do 110 hours of after school activity to pass, but they cannot enforce a course that envolves mandatory outside hours. I brought up the fact that if you divide the number of school days by the hours needed, it works out to be about 13 minutes daily, so just go walk briskly around the mall and shoe shop. Teachers said that wasn't good enough.

So now I'm look at the charter rights about forcing physical activity on someone who does not want to do it. Its within personal noundries as opposed to educational.

Back
Top Bottom