Word Disassociation

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I say growing tomatoes in my backyard

You say how about a pool in back yard

I say how about a pool in my backyard?

You say you take the car back home.

I say time to put another top on

You say How is it you get to utopia?

raspberry cheesecake

you say

I've got stacks of money and I'm going to give it all to Nicholas!
:)

Hi petox, you say last 'word' posted and then say 'you say....' some other word not associated. its changed a bit because some of us say more than a word but you must follow with a word or words not associated with previous poster. need a strong coffee now!

eg, you say....I've got stacks of money and I'm going to give it all to Nicholas!

then put what you want the next person to say :)

I say

eg, you say....I've got stacks of money and I'm going to give it all to Nicholas!

then put what you want the next person to say :)

You say

Rolling on the floor laughing

Oops, that's breaking the chain, Take 2

I say

then put what you want the next person to say

You say

starry night

I say crocodile rock.

You say breakfast tastes good.

Back
Top Bottom