worst place on earth to have a seizure?

worst possible place on earth to have a seizure?

• a hospital

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • a hospital

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • a hospital

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • a hospital

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

watched one of those get kicked over once with someone inside. the person inside was unhappy, i can only imagine what a seizure inside would be like

ha ha!!
Toughen up princes & princesses
Its positive self esteem & resilience.. oh & do not lose thewacky sense of humour.

Blah!

Worst place on Earth to have a seizure? Really..... Swimming/Bathing in water!!

At was at Yellowstone Park this summer. I'd have to say, having one while standing on the edge of one of those smouldering, sulpuric acid pools would be pretty sub-optimal.

Anywhere duh...nobody ever wants to have a seizure regardless of where it is! (sorry I failed to see the logic in this question lol)

At work in front of your supervisors.

I became the center of attention & I hated it because people treated me like I was a helpless idiot.

Last edited:
I had a complex partial seizure crossing a set of railroad tracks as the train was bearing down on me. I came to on the opposite side and, as I looked out my rear view mirror, the train went flying by.

Back
Top Bottom