Wouldn't it be neat....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
if we all just had a day to hang out without worrying about distance. Just to be around others who suffer with epilepsy/seizures. And if we all just particularly happen to be having bad days (four our seizures) we could have our own dance party just turn on some rave music. Lol. Just being weird not meaning any offense.

it is interesting,

I hung out with 7-8 other epileptics once in triage for 4-8 hours once because the e.r. was packed full. it was different we all just kinda hung out and talked and swapped stories and shared a pizza.

That sounds like something Id love to share with everyone here. I wish there was someway we could could all meet and hang out! :)

I would love that. I have been very deep into the local birth community for almost 12 years, and now that I'm having these seizures I don't feel comfortable continuing that work. It's been a very difficult thing to come to terms with....especially since the majority of my friends are from that "world".

I'm thankful to still have my husband and family, but I am a very social person (usually)....I would absolutely LOVE that.

Color me there! I might actually make cookies from scratch instead of the ones that I get now, which all come as a block that you take apart and bake :)

oh from scratch is so yummy!! I make amazing brownies :) And as long as the bananas aren't too ripe, super yummy nanner bread too :)

Back
Top Bottom