Yes and yes !!!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
i requested last week for my provincial epilepsy society to add my (just started) epilepsy support group for my city, and also asked if they would add what was undoubtedly the best epilepsy support site there was... this one!
got a response today that they want to help out my city and group for purple day and yes and yes - my group is now on the provincial list AND CWE is newly listed under 'online support.' !!!! this was her response:

I have visited the coping with epilepsy website and also find it to be a great resource. I have now added it to our list of forums since I have heard your suggestion - thank you for your feedback.

:hugs: :woot: :banana: :mrt: :rock: :bigsmile:

sometimes you persevere when you really want (and in this case we all and Bernard really deserve) something. for any of you that want to promote cwe too go to this thread; the pdf i designed is attached at the bottom of my first post. ready to be printed and put anywhere!

http://www.coping-with-epilepsy.com/forums/f36/ultimate-way-promote-forum-22576/

Last edited:
qtowngirl

This is good news young Lady, Bernard deserves this and everybody at C.W.E. without Bernard there would be no C.W.E. and C.W.E. would be not what it is without everybody here. Well done qtowngirl.

i requested last week for my provincial epilepsy society to add my (just started) epilepsy support group for my city, and also asked if they would add what was undoubtedly the best epilepsy support site there was... this one!
got a response today that they want to help out my city and group for purple day and yes and yes - my group is now on the provincial list AND CWE is newly listed under 'online support.' !!!! this was her response:

:hugs: :woot: :banana: :mrt: :rock: :bigsmile:

sometimes you persevere when you really want (and in this case we all and Bernard really deserve) something. for any of you that want to promote cwe too go to this thread; the pdf i designed is attached at the bottom of my first post. ready to be printed and put anywhere!

http://www.coping-with-epilepsy.com/forums/f36/ultimate-way-promote-forum-22576/

yes liam i couldn't agree more. very sad that bernard and stacy are going through such an unfortunate journey, however, for him to go ahead and start cwe has changed so many lives of people on similar journeys.
at this point after meeting some of you (and you all know who you are) my life has been so much more fulfilled. to go ahead with brain surgery was alot easier and comforting, which i wouldn't have had if one day back in 2011 i had been searching for good epilepsy forums and didn't find this one.

love and hugs to you all. and 'onward and upward'... as you arnie are so good at saying ;)

:hugs:

Excellent news Q!!!,I know how much this means to you,all the best and a dash more.You and Bernard deserve it.There's no doubt there.

Back
Top Bottom