[News] Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I wonder what the exact percentages are in their study and whether they think there may be a root genetic and/or environmental cause for both disorders.

I often wonder if the root causes of some, if not all, of these conditions when they're present from birth might not because by the amount of toxins in our food/water/air/environments. Those toxins go straight into the baby from the mother while they're in the womb developing, and I assume none of those toxins are good for a developing fetus. Also considering the small size of a developing baby, I would assume that a "safe" level of toxins for an adult could wreak havoc on the developing nervous system of a baby...

My ex would tell you it the Thimerosal in vaccines. Even it has been proven over and over again that the mercury in thimerosal doesn't cause autism. She and other believe the doctors are covering up the truth that the drug companies know that thimerosal causes Autism. So at 16 she has never been vaccinated against any child hood disease!

There is my 2 cents:twocents:

Back
Top Bottom