You start to feel old when...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

...the squeaking noise you hear when climbing stairs isn't the stairs but your knees.

...when the vast majority of the hairs on your head are white/silver.

You give all your friends nicknames because you can't remember their real names.

It's time to live out of your living room. You're closer to the kitchen & bathroom.

You mistake the tv show "Worlds Dumbest Criminals" for the actual real news. Or do you?

You know you're getting old when..........

........Your adult children ask you "Who's John Lennon" or what does the term mean: "you sound like a broken record"

I could go on all day.

When they start making history movies and tv shows about things that happened in your life time.

When you can't pass a bathroom without using it.

When you have the pharmacy's phone number memorized but not yours.

When you to pick up your prescriptions and the pharmacist says hi and gets your prescription off the shelf without asking your name.

when this is ok

[ame]http://youtu.be/3c7bISLhVl8[/ame]

It's still OK but it's Metallica that does it :roflmao:

but of course, and that song is more than 20 years old at this point and at home shows up one of the classic rock stations,

I think it's Meticallia that actually wrote the song. It's pretty bad when country bands start doing remakes of heavy metal bands!

One of your favorite bands goes touring with their kid in the band.

Van Halen: David Lee Roth, Eddie Van Halen, Alex Van Halen, Wolfgang Van Halen

When going to concerts is like seeing an ancestry commercial, being surrounded by
several generations of fans.

When bands that first came out when you were in high school are now called classic rock.

My wife is 40 and I am 3 years older and faced with the task of helping pick appropriate songs for senior citizen musical bingo (65-90 yo) I knew them all from years of listening to the radio.

Later I thought that's scary but the again I knew all those in my 30's too.

The naughty young person in me wanted to include songs from South Park to make them laugh but settled for fat bottom girls and something else fairly tame.

Last edited:
You're not in your second childhood, more like your third, forth, or fifth time around. lol :)

When a around the world trip is a day in the grocery store. IE: Italian food section is like going to Italy, Mexican food section is a trip to Mexico, etc.

My wife is 40 and I am 3 years older and faced with the task of helping pick appropriate songs for senior citizen musical bingo (65-90 yo) I knew them all from years of listening to the radio.

Later I thought that's scary but the again I knew all those in my 30's too.

The naughty young person in me wanted to include songs from South Park to make them laugh but settled for fat bottom girls and something else fairly tame.

Have you tried "The Simpsons" theme yet?

explained to someone earlier

"the intro "sweet child of mine" was probably the best cellphone ringtone I have had in a while, it was easiest to recognize and pick out of crowd,
and if a girl was old enough to recognize it, she was old enough to flirt with
sign I am getting old, but such is life."

You go to Youtube to fine something go to watch.

Your days activities revolve around your pill box.

The old man/woman on the bus gives you their seat.

you can be used to cure an infection

tumblr_lmbth24jCZ1qza249o1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom