You start to feel old when...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Good job Bigman! I was surprised you got nuggie.

A purple nurple - is that when you squeeze or twist someons nipple?

Just as our parents wanted to smack us for being stupid.
This generation has it's own language - it's own way of saying and doing things.

My mom did not have a TV when she was growing up, although she did live through the depression and WW II.

Our generation had Korea and 'Nam

This generation has had Iraq and Afghanistan.

I'm sure that my great grandfather came to America with his own language and ideas.
I'm trying to listen and find out what their story is, and how they say it.
It seems there are a lot of similarities.

As someone in her thirties, I've been used to saying "hi" in my general greetings rather than the "hey" that the younger ones use..
Hey seems like a lazing way of saying hello.

Oh well.

At least it's better than some Aussies saying "Oi"

It's nice to have a whinge sometimes...

Good job Bigman! I was surprised you got nuggie.

A purple nurple - is that when you squeeze or twist someones nipple?

Thx, :) correct

You can have a whole conversation using only a few words: Who, What, Where, When, How.

The thought of driving anywhere gives you a chill. You dread having to drive through
all the traffic of crazy people.

I remember when I could fill the car up for less than $10.

I don't know HOW guys can keep their pants up???

My husband told me he was so happy when his family got a color TV but got so mad because all the shows were still black and white :roflmao:

but do you poor legs feel sexy in them,
they seem like a heinously poor choice for comfort,

The ones I've got on right now are really comfortable. I've got a few other pairs too. You should go out and get a pair and try them out, bet you'd look good in them too! It's better than seeing someone with their pants hanging down below their butt.

I ride a bicycle, i can't really fit into regular cut jeans without them being too tight in the thighs, so loose cuts pulled up or i risk all kinds of grief or rashes.

hanging below your but is a obvious sign you can't run, making it really easy to slip up behind someone like that and take their stuff, people never think of that.

I always say that about people in those pants that hang down can't run either. So they have to make sure they're good or the cops will catch them!

I just sit and watch them yank their panks up, seems like it would get old after a while.

No matter what time of day it is, it's pill time!!

There's more hair in the sink than on your head.

The regular menu is to heavy for you, so you try ordering off the kiddie menus.

i take my meds more often in the day than my grandmother I think.

when you have to explain a nationally accepted cartoon you watched as a kid to an adult.

Back
Top Bottom