the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yuck! No I hate coconut!

TPBM

Hates being on the phone with tech support!

I don't remember trying them. I've had chocolate covered Brazil nuts, though. Yum! That was years ago. I remember having it when I went to the cinema because there was a Pick 'n' Mix there.

Oh now you've got me craving honey roasted cashew nuts! Aw, yum! :D

TPBM has tried honey roasted cashew nuts.

Why yes, I do. I just finished having a little bowl of pecans which I chose over the almonds. You sure you don't have a webcam in my place, Bigman?

TPBM loves fresh figs

Don't think I've ever had them so I don't know.

TPBM

Is really itchy and thinks they might have poison ivy!

No, but I do have mosquito bites

(I've got a fig tree in the yard. Didn't know what they were til I tried them They are so yummy.)

TPBM reads an actual paper newspaper

Only if there's one around and that's hardly ever. I usually get all my news on the TV.

TPBM

Could write programs in DOS. Lets see how many people know what that is....

I could write a program in Pascal at one time. Hows that for antique?

TPBM is tired of the election already and just wants it to be over.

I'm not American so I don't know much about the election other than the Republican debate stuff with Donald Trump. I watch a show called The Last Leg and they have a segment called Top Trumps.

TPBM likes tomatoes.

You sure you don't have a webcam in my place, Bigman?

No, I'm not a George McFly. lol

[ame]http://youtu.be/4SgZwt5xO3I[/ame]
_____________________________________________---

Sure, all kinds red, yellow, orange, brown, etc.

TPBM - knows what a kumato is.

Yeah, that's that brown colored tomato. I remember those at Sprouts and Trader Joes. Those are tasty. I wish they had them here.

TPBM checks the hurricane forecast daily (best wishes to all our friends in Florida)

ding, ding, ding - kumatoes have a nice taste, not to sweet.

I check the weather, but only occasionally check for storms.

TPBM - has been in a major blackout (3-5 days+)

We had a blackout in SoCal a few years back that was about two days. Freaked everybody out. I was the only one of my friends who had a working phone. The kind attached to the wall.
Been in some in the wilds of Mexico (due to hurricanes) for a week or more and everybody did just fine. So far here on Molokai the worst has been a day but we have two hurricanes coming in back to back so we'll see.

TPBM knows how to make a frittata

Yes, kinda like funnel cake or fried dough.

TPBM - can do circus tricks, and can teach us.

No tricks here but I can write upside down and backwards.

Tpbm has suffered from eczema.

Back
Top Bottom