The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

20 bucks, but about 8 rolls,
didn't get like the huge spolls.

Miss 'ya folks. My internet connection at home is down. And since I can't drive and don't own a bike to get around (and even if I did my service dog wouldn't fit in my backpack), i'm not logging on real often.

Did I hear something about cookie dough ice cream?

Yayyyy its Endless! Ooh I missed you :) yeah, that was my cookie dough ice cream, but someone ate it :( I am ice cream-less.

Might be getting my own flat soon!

Sitting here watching my kids sleep and looking up random things online because my brain will not shut off long enough for me to go to sleep. Everytime I close my eyes i feel like im on a gyrosphere or random ideas for beading projects will pop into my head why cant they do that at a decent hour

Well, welcome to the club lol.

I was up til a ridiculous hour this morning >.<

Dazed.......

you should have heard the conversations that were not only going on in my head last night and this morning, but I could see them being typed out as well! LOLOL

My brain doesnt shut down much either.......but I was out and about this weekend............my daughter is officially now married, and I AM OLD!

Can't sleep, feeling really anxious for some reason and not quite sure why. Heart keeps pounding and then i get a feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Had quite a lot of partials today, wonder if that's something to do with it. Gah. Going to give my bro a call. There's a person i can count on to be up at this time of night.

I reallly should start a blog. At least it would give me something to do. My eyes are burning and my head aches with tiredness, yet my mind is racing. Odd.

Speaking of

feeling wrong, I am, too. Stomach's off, and I think blogging sounds wonderful. Maybe I'll go catch up on that myself, due to the fact I don't have a subbing job yet today.......

Lou,

I get that feeling of dread, too. I think it's an aura. I get the racing mind. I am highly suspicious that I am bipolar. I wasn't before these meds. I think I am now. A racing mind would fit with that (along with a bunch of other stuff I have going on.)

Odd about the racing mind. I get smarter during my spells of that. I latch my teeth into subjects I'd never normally touch (like the math behind partical physics), and I become obsessed with it. I feel sorry for anybody whose around me when I get like that. (Thanks, folks in here, for putting up with me) Also funny, I remember and understand some of what I learned when my brain was speedy.

Right now I have the intelligence of a slug. Someone stole my identity (credit cards, SSN, address, phone, mother's maiden, etc.). I've been on the phone with the IRS trying to undo something the evildoer did to me (long story), and I don't understand what the IRS wants me to do. I explained that I have some cognitive issues understanding steps and things I'm supposed to do in what order, and they don't have anybody to help. Not even in their in-person center. None of my friends or family can help right now. I guess federal jail is a viable option - at least my meds would be free.

Yours truly, your latest crime victim,

Endless

Endless, the IRS has a taxpayer advocate service, you can read about it here: http://www.irs.gov/advocate/article/0,,id=212313,00.html

They say:
We have at least one local taxpayer advocate office in every state, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. You can call your local advocate, whose number is in your phone book, in Pub. 1546, Taxpayer Advocate Service -- Your Voice at the IRS, and on our website at www.irs.gov/advocate. You can also call our toll-free number at 1-877-777-4778.

They may be able to help you navigate through the process of setting things right.

Moral support and hugs coming your way. Let me know if I can do anything else to help.

Sorry to hear that Endless... I hope they manage to catch the bastard. Both me and my little brother have had our bank details stolen before, luckily on both occasions the bank contacted us to inform that people were trying to get credit cards etc in our names.

Had a really crap day at work today. Walked out. Luckily i was due to finish in an hour anyway so it's pretty unlikely that i'll get sacked for it. So can't handle it anymore, but don't have a choice. Need money to live =/

Hope you can relax now Lou. And focus on your new fantasy flat! Will it have a big fridge to keep the Magners and Guinness in? (Did you see yesterday's pix of Obama raising a pint?)

I have a viewing for another flat next week, hopefully i'll get that one.

A fridge full of pear magners? Now that sounds like an idea, wish i had one now lol.

Lou,

I'm so sorry work sucks right now. Take a deep breath.....

What's a pear magner's?

Pear Magners = hard cider, pear variety.

mom being and subtle yesterday sent me a message on facebook for this place
http://www.episcopalplace.org/.

Was enough to leave me aggravated, after getting turned down for a apt earlier this week and the fact it is the last time i will see my gf for a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom