Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Buckeye - I should give myself a black eye. I asked for a vacuum cleaner for my birthday. It wasn't white, though. It would have picked up all the dust....

How to get a man to wash his hands...

1506007200_8ec9a1ac44.jpg

You STILL miss it with it UP!:pfft::roflmao::bigsmile:

Really? Well you could always install one of these so we don't have to touch it.

toiletseatly1.jpg

Or would you much rather have us do this?

womentoiletseatrk4.jpg

Perhaps this is better?

toiletseat2cd9.jpg

How about this for some bathroom fun?

sofiteltoiletvd1.jpg

Three reasons why guys don't lift up toilet seats

1. The bathroom visit is for a #2.
2. The toilet is a seat less kind.
3. It is a commercial toilet with a horse shoe shaped toilet seat. (see picture #2)

How about this for some bathroom fun?

toiletseat2cd9.jpg

This isn't a bad idea. It would encourage you to "get er done!" At least then you guys wouldn't spend 2 hours sitting, locked in the crapper "reading" :pfft: :roflmao:

....At least then you guys wouldn't spend 2 hours sitting, locked in the crapper "reading" ...

Hey, sometimes 'the crapper' is the only place a guy can get a little 'peace'.
:pfft:

Birdomb - Perfect "Scatilogical" humour - they fancy way of saying Bathroom Humour. Great!

Last edited:
...a little peace!

Hey, sometimes 'the crapper' is the only place a guy can get a little 'peace'.
:pfft:[/QUOTE Lover of music, bring in your IPOD and take your time. You'll drown out the sounds of ladies in the house waiting to use the sacred room. An aside: A decorator friend, drawn to the funky and camp, designed his bathroom around Elvis theme. Outrageously "camp"! But I did want to get out of there soon! That's always an idea for women out there!

Last edited:
** Ahem **

Can someone summon Google please? We
have a whole lotta crappyola going on!

:pop:

Oh SHIT!!! Just having a little fun. A rare topic, here. But it's something we all do... I'm sure that Emily Post (and my family) would "agree" with you! I'm sure the top will wear itself out. L -

Last edited:
This just gives new meaning to a download! Guys take longer. What does that say?!

If the remote control isn't in there, there just has to be some device with buttons!

If the remote control isn't in there, there just has to be some device with buttons!

Off course - and God help 'em if I don't win the game, as I have to start it all over again.....I can be in there for hours :pfft:

Looks like we could lure you out with the smell of brats. They override anything.

No, really?

You're kidding me! And here I thought they were full of something else......AHEM......

Back
Top Bottom