Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I love football too. But how about a glass of white Zin instead? Just think... if women were wearing that outfit. The NFL might sell more tickets. lol

Stand corrected???

You should be standing in the corner!!!

... after you get me some chips and salsa. More football on tonight!

Um, since

WHEN did men know how to THINK???? That goes against evolution..... *shaking head* Go get your own chips and salsa, Buckeye!! I distinctly remember telling you the other day....you have 2 hands with 10 fingers....so DO IT YOURSELF!!!

WOMEN RULE!!!!:pfft::pfft::bigsmile:

Last edited:
I can watch them on TV without smelling their brat breath (from either end). That dude 2nd from the right looks like he had a few brats. It looks like he's not one of the fastest runners, but who knows? He could land on somebody (ouch!).

I like that one on the right. He's OK.

Here's a little poem sung to the tune of This Little Piggy Went to the Market:

The 1st football player did a foul
The 2nd football player stayed back
The 3rd football player ate brats
The 4th football player had none
And, the 5th football player yelled yeah!, yeah! yeah! to a touchdown!

While their women stayed home watching scenery
While wining and dining on zin, salsa and chips!

That last sentence didn't exactly rhyme or have the same accents but it let them watch the scenery and have a few drinks.

Teach poetry to your sons. This is a good starter for them.

Last edited:
A clearly defined explanation:

I can watch them on TV without smelling their brat breath (from either end). That dude 2nd from the right looks like he had a few brats. It looks like he's not one of the fastest runners, but who knows? He could land on somebody (ouch!).

I like that one on the right. He's OK.

Here's a little poem sung to the tune of the Three Little Pigskins:

The 1st football player did a foul
The 2nd football player stayed back
The 3rd football player ate brats
The 4th football player had none
And The last player did the touchdown!

While their women stayed home and partied!

That last sentence didn't exactly rhyme or have the same accents but it let them watch the scenery and have a few drinks.

Do you know why the Defense committed
offsides and the other player stood back?
Because their moronic player ate all the
BRATS is the reason why the other defense
player didn't have any and for that reason
it benefited the Offense's favor ...
whereas ... why we scored the Touchdown!

:woot:

The only time the players do any good is when there are good women around cheering them on or cooking them good food. Teresa

I'm not the best chef. You might be better off cooking it yourself. I burn boiled water.

They THINK?

Okay, you're right on that one. Pure waste of energy in my opinion, thinking.

Why should we bother, when you'd disagree with what we have to say anyway ?

Now get me a beer <said without thinking off course> :rock:

funny-mammogram-for-men.jpg

men2.jpg

men.jpg

2423061309_2e6fcb7b89.jpg

175082537_a01ab5a9f1.jpg

784457760_d101f3f4d2.jpg

Atta Birdy! Here's more Birdseed Sammys for You!

LOL @ Birdy!

:clap:

^5

Eeee....heeheeheeheehee. :roflmao::banana: You people are a hoot! I'm glad to be back!

As for me,
I'm watching from the sidelines. Close enough to see any good-looking men, but far enough away not to smell them! :woot:

Julie

Here's your guy!

you might remember him from 'The Longest Yard'?

:rock:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom