Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

1221369156836.jpg

Love it- "Why Real Men Shave with Chain Saws." I wonder if the terror striking men in "The Chain Saw Massacre" had the time to freshen up.

An aside: When I frist saw that movie in the theatre I was frightened as hell and I have a very high threshold for psychological maddening movies. But this was different.

A fairly steady boyfriend dropped me off at home. Thirty minutes later the phone rang. When I picked it up all I heard was the ear blasting buzzing of a chain saw. My boyfriend thought this was funny. I did not! In time, the relationship was over. He begged me to stay. I suppose he grew a beard....

Hey Laurie, here's a Valentine you could send the guy....

0ece7c41.jpg

or this one

bbd1defa.jpg

or even this one

70a26180.jpg

Birdy :roflmao: I love the cards! The one about the toothbrush reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld where his girlfriend stuck his toothbrush somewhere nasty and wouldn't tell him what she did.

The first card is hilarious. I've never wanted to kill an old boyfriend...well, maybe just knick the guy a little with a car. :banana:

-Julie

Another One Bites the Dust

This one can dance!

Caution... a little flashing.

Last edited:
I think we should put all our ex's in the store in New York Husbands for sale and that way we can get a little money out of it. lol

I think we should put all our ex's in the store in New York Husbands for sale and that way we can get a little money out of it. lol

STORE?

DANG!

I was looking for the bumper sticker that said
"ex-husband in trunk"

:D

Well, I don't drive so that won't work for me. But you know the guys said they like brats. LOL We got ex's OK , I just won't eat. I'm not really this sick. Well....maybe.Men are! So why not? Ha Ha!

I don't drive anymore. And Meetz, You might
as well get a "JUMP START" - and have a
"Holiday Special" going!

:roflmao:

No one would want to buy them so we'll literally have to kick them to the curb and see if the garbage men will take them...

Nope

No one would want to buy them so we'll literally have to kick them to the curb and see if the garbage men will take them...

The hazmat team would need to get them. We may be sighted for endangering the environment.:roflmao:

I didn't think of that.The garbage man would take them if we put them in an inclosed garbage container.lol

Back
Top Bottom