Vitamin B 6

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

137Alice

Pillar
Reaction score
Hi, folks! Is there anyone who is taking Keppra and valproate + vitamin B6?And if u do - how often? And do u really think it does make any difference?
Thanks, Alice

Hi. I do not take those. I take lamotrigine and depakote and then keppra at m night time. My doc recommended trying vitamin B612 to stop side effects. I tried once it seemed to give me a headache so stopped after a dose once. I will try again because I have the s shakes bad and there are other variables there that can be headache material.

Hi Alice,
I take vimpat, Diamox, and mysoline along with B6 1 mg. once a day and B12 1000 mcg once a day. I have noticed that since on the B6 I don't become anemic and since
taking B12 I've had fewer seizures. Wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

I take Lamotrigine,Keppra,Vimpat and Topamax.
I also take B6 as well as Vitamin D the B6 seems to help keep my nails from breaking
and my hair from falling out .

Back
Top Bottom