Random Thoughts

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Good one Naka! Or was I in between a rock and a hard place? Or did I rock into that one?

Why are men so clueless when it comes to cleaning house?

my mother still a bitch and sister two faced cow...so true choose our friends but family inflicted on us

Why do people walk/run up escalators? Isn't that defeating the point?

plus one extra should i throw computer at the wall it doing my head in stopping and starting

Cazzy,ive had that thought so many times now i don't count it as random,im sure my latop is possesed.

Last edited:
Thank god these kids go back to school on Tuesday. They've been driving me bonkers for over 2 weeks!!!!!!'

Thank god these kids go back to school on Tuesday. They've been driving me bonkers for over 2 weeks!!!!!!'
You're lucky.
Its the summer holidays over here so the schools don't start back until end of January.
I don't have kids but during the school holidays the streets or malls are so busy & I don't really like crowds much lol.

Yea, I wish school was year round, lol.

They have 3 months off during the summer. We spend lots of time swimming.

If humans had wings, would we fly everywhere or would we still be too lazy and hop into our cars?....

If those off us who have E and cant drive should we be granted a pair off wings to get from A.to,B and C and D?..............................you get the picture.

Last edited:
I agree with both of you... yeah P as a society we'd be too lazy, hands down.
And Crash hell yeah - for those of us that can't drive I'd gladly fly to go get groceries, go for coffee, or ya know, over to see ya.

Ok, today is the last day of Christmas vacation for the kids.
My 8 yr old son Troy kept coming in my room this morning and waking me up with yes or no questions. I wasn't amused and fussed at him the last time. When I did finally wake up I saw a plate with 2 pieces of toast with orange marmalade. Soo sweet but also made me feel bad for fussing. I called him in and bragged on him. His eyes lit up. He was so happy! I told him he will be a great husband someday. :)

Sorry the pic is so dark, my blinds are still closed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 10
We'd probably need self deploying parachutes just incase sh_t went down mid flight... or we could let Darwin figure it out.

Cathy, if you lived in the northeast the kids would have been back in school as of last Wednesday. Clutch play by your son unless he’s hamming you up for something. :)

Back
Top Bottom