Random Thoughts

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Do dogs delibiratly shit on pavements to watch our faces as we stand on it?

CQ, I had to lie in order to survive. In truth, I would run around in circles wailing until one of them off’d me.

Crash, that’s why dogs are always sniffing the ground. They want to find the most traveled path so they can lay a steamer right in the middle of it.

Will you survive the zombie apocalypse? It's coming people

I thought after watching,Dawn of the Dead,Day of the Dead and Night of the Living Dead my survival rate would be quite high,but not according to this poll.

My favorite zombie movie is Shaun of the Dead. Zombie comedy can't be beat.

Do dogs delibiratly shit on pavements to watch our faces as we stand on it?

matter of opinion...i god dog shit everywhere out the front if i find the arse who dont clear it i post the crap into their letter box...only downside it proberly america pit bull if so i have to give this some thought..
i got cat shit out the back garden if i find the feline felon it hose pipe up the arse....
me daughter got bum ole problem(she special needs)so thanks Crash my random thouhts now are shit

just for Neil...

With the new iPhone having trouble understanding the Scottish accent, Apple have begun working on an 'Aye'phone.

And thank you Q,i liked that one!!!

Actually yeah that's probably the only zombie movie i could ever give my attention to.
Wasn't so bad.

Why does Chinese takeout, when left in a car, smell like poop?

Who leaves Chinese in a car? It's 30 seconds from the car to the kitchen table and you eat it!

Random thought... I think PFunk needs a drink.

Or, maybe I'm just not one to talk about poop. P, you decide.

and you not only one think about poop i got bloody cats dumping in back gardens and other peoples dogs dumping in front garden get my hands only little shits it be hoes pipe treatment

Thats a lof of crap cazzy :eek:. On the bright side, you won't need to buy and fertilizer.

Back
Top Bottom