Random Thoughts

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

That little voice in the back of my head just handed in his resignation….

i HATE that f'in show. HATE.

drugs however...:ridem: (lol P that green horsey-thing is just for you :) )

Spider on drugs...

webbrain.jpg

drugs however...:ridem: (lol P that green horsey-thing is just for you :) )

WTF is that thing!!! It's like a green seal with a slugs body and freakishly small legs. A banana has no business riding that thing. Also, why animated banana's? Wait, I'll answer that with a, why not?

Now its time for the credits

:bjump::piano::brock::xmas::banana: and of course :ridem:

I think it's supposed to be a llama, though it doesn't look like any llamas I've seen. (And I've seen lots. Seriously).

(And I've seen lots. Seriously).
Nak, do you have a bad llama infestation? Their impossible to get rid of. :)

So it's a llama... their first mistake was picking the color green. It almost looks like it's made of jello.

I just typed jello llama into google and look what came up. Apparently I'm not the first the question this regal beast.
th_jello_llama.gif

Yes, I'm embarrassed to admit, I've had problems with llamas in the past. I'm llama-free now, but you're never really in the clear. One day at a time.

And yeah, I've never seen a lime-green llama. Plus, they don't have necks like defensive ends, they're skinny. And they have real noses and ears, just like deer. I think that green one must be some sort of unfortunate hybrid...

(P-Funk -- believe it or not, my aunt used to keep llamas...at her property in Westford, MA!)

A llama problem is never something to be embarrassed about. It happens to the best of us.

It's a small world Nak. While growing up, my neighbors had llamas for a little while. We use to feed them. Luckily I never got spit on!

Last edited:
Yeah the spitting is distressing. They are projectile spitters par excellence...

I just typed jello llama into google and look what came up. Apparently I'm not the first the question this regal beast.

yep that's what comes up. but did you watch the youtube video P?
:pop: unforgettable.

You attempt to tighten a bolt and it snaps why do we say ohhh you bastard, its not the bolts fault.

Back
Top Bottom