Random Thoughts

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The catch is simply that you're allowing her to do it. It's going to be painful.

Read *all* the instructions. Good luck!

I know, because I can never remember my password the first time.

I'm talented:

Let's see if this works....
11192_10152577114425565_1570892862_n.jpg

If those off us who have E and cant drive should we be granted a pair off wings to get from A.to,B and C and D?..............................you get the picture.

Hahaha, nice! I think I would fly! One night I had a dream that I was riding my bicycle and some annoying people were laughing at me because I couldn't drive, so I started flying, and they all just stared at me jealously. It was awesome.

:agree:

Ow. I've only ever had my eyebrows done. That's enough. Although, if I could get all my unwanted hair permanently removed, I totally would. I hate spending half my shower shaving.

Ummm... I've totally waxed myself... in uncomfortable places. (Maybe TMI???) It hurt pretty bad, but then I just got over it, lol. Then again I'm a runner and we like inflicting pain on ourselves. I think there's a name for that...

I miss football. It filled my Sundays with good tv, early afternoon, late afternoon and even a game at night. One game Thurs, one on Monday...I'm so sad.

How can I make it to September? Hockey, basketball (especially) and baseball doesn't even come close.

Sigh...:(

I am probably just going to update the video directly

I can't wait to see this video. Pleeeeeease let us know when it's uploaded.

I'm such a pussy I won't even let my wife pluck my eyebrows. F that, unibrows rock.... well not really, I take a razor to it.

Random Thought : I'm pissy that I have nothing to mix my vodka with. I want to get shit faced.

cranberry juice, gingerale, strawberries or lime juice in a blender, pineapple juice, clamato or tomato juice (omg caesars YUM), or you could just do what my 83-year-old gram does... just vodka. with ice. works for her getting shitfaced every time!

cranberry juice, gingerale, strawberries or lime juice in a blender, pineapple juice, clamato or tomato juice (omg caesars YUM), or you could just do what my 83-year-old gram does... just vodka. with ice. works for her getting shitfaced every time!

was trying to reply on my phone, but my thumbs were being all posticatally.

My favorite way to mix it is with Pomegranate blueberry juice and ice.

My grandma (88) will also drink it straight up. But mostly prefers gin and tonic on ice.

Court... it was simply a random thought. how does that go again?

it's good to have someone there to get you through the problems you wouldn't have if you hadn't met them to begin with.

something like that.

My grandma (88) will also drink it straight up. But mostly prefers gin and tonic on ice.

oh she's a toughie, gin is nasty!!!! scotch too. maybe it's a thing tho, my best friend's gma, in her 90's, loves her scotch on the rocks.
these ol' gals can really put em' back. they know hard times...

it's good to have someone there to get you through the problems you, but if it were not for them you wouldn't have problems in the first place?

it's good to have someone there to get you through the problems you, but if it were not for them you wouldn't have problems in the first place?

that's the saying, can't remember where i seen it a couple years ago.

and yeah, other than the E, which was not near this bad back then. stress is a BITCH for us sufferers, is it not? tbh this isn't a crying session about my boyfriend, just having a day. typing, working, thinking - and the thread is titled, 'random thoughts' is it not.

oh she's a toughie, gin is nasty!!!! scotch too. maybe it's a thing tho, my best friend's gma, in her 90's, loves her scotch on the rocks.
these ol' gals can really put em' back. they know hard times...

Grandma is a bad ass. I love her to death, she's awesome. Born in 1924, survived whooping cough (well, so did my daughter, but my daughter was 3). Survived an unknown infection that left her with a 100-105 degree fever for over A MONTH. Which kept her in bed, which as a result made her leg muscles atrophy. She has to wear braces just to walk, and her feet are incredibly sensitive. The doctors gave up on her, said she was going to die. She said "fuck that" well, probably not the most she curses is 'damn'.

She attended college - Elmira College - and then a few years after graduation was accepted to banking school, where she was THE FIRST WOMAN to attend.

Bad ass I tell you. Bad. Ass. <3

Then she finally got married, to a man she went to banking school with (he was only there to visit to see "this woman" he'd actually already graduated and was married to someone else at the time!) They got married, and even though she was over 30, she went ahead and defied the doctors again and had not one but two babies. Two years apart. My grandfather died on October 1, 1980. I was born two years later, my mom and I ended up moving in with her when mom got divorced so she had to deal with that!

And so much other shit between then and now. But most significantly, her little brother (almost 15 yrs younger) died 4 years ago, and then this past October her son died. She lost her son :( No parent should ever lose a child. And now, she's about to learn that her life long pastor and family friend will also be dying soon.

My grandmother is gold.

Back
Top Bottom