Random Thoughts

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Sometimes I hate being a girl.

hey hun may i ask why?

i'm not even going to go there about how everything women have to endure (pms, can't pee outside, childbirth/breastfeeding etc.) is what makes us women!!!!!!!! we rock :rock:

bleh. extra strength advil, orgasm, and tell everyone to F OFF. cured!

can't pee outside

Sure you can, it just takes more commitment. I've met some many a bad ass chicks doing trail maintenance in the white mountians. They stay in woods for a week hanging out at lean to's, chomping on bacon cheese sandwiches. Also you have to hike out everything you hike in, so I can only imagine what that's like for them.

LMAO!! <3 u

no really it works, does for me every time.
except the f off part - only use that if their bullshit is worse than my back pain. oooooh.

wanna weigh in here P? are you as helpful and nice and respectful as you can be once a month?

Sure you can, it just takes more commitment. I've met some many a bad ass chicks doing trail maintenance in the white mountians. They stay in woods for a week hanging out at lean to's, chomping on bacon cheese sandwiches. Also you have to hike out everything you hike in, so I can only imagine what that's like for them.

bacon cheese sandwiches? i will refrain.

hmmmm, i'll be keeping this in mind...

A jealous boyfriend is a faithful boyfriend. If he doesn't get jealous when someone has your attention, it's because someone has his.

are you as helpful and nice and respectful as you can be once a month?

Honestly I don't know when that time is for her. Seriously. I am either lucky, or piss her off so much, I can’t tell the difference :).

Actually we don’t fight very much at all. We get along really really well, it’s kind of frightening, in a good way. We are on the same page in life. It makes me happy :D

I can totally pee outside. It does take some skill, but I can do it and keep my socks dry.

no really it works, does for me every time.
except the f off part - only use that if their bullshit is worse than my back pain. oooooh.

wanna weigh in here P? are you as helpful and nice and respectful as you can be once a month?

It doesn't seem to matter, I've tried it all. The orgasm bit is especially difficult when you're feeling anything but sexy. I'd rather sleep all week. Or live in a bath tub.

Honestly I don't know when that time is for her. Seriously. I am either lucky, or piss her off so much, I can’t tell the difference :).

Actually we don’t fight very much at all. We get along really really well, it’s kind of frightening, in a good way. We are on the same page in life. It makes me happy :D

good for you! :clap:

and dude you are LUCKY if you can't tell when, and you've been together for years. WOW. or maybe it's her that's lucky. not all of us are bitchy all the time, but no cramps? no backache? no way, you'd know.

cbird, my answer must be moved to our 'private' thread hehe.

Cold showers are the worse. I'd rather walk around in my own filth. You made the right choice by waiting CB

I know that's right. *brr* LOL Doesn't mean I felt any better about it physically.

The good news is that I think whatever that was is over. It was also more mild than the one on Sunday. *head scratch* whatever it was. oops wrong thread. Too many tabs open.

Back
Top Bottom