Random Thoughts

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

hmmmm, i'll be keeping this in mind...

A jealous boyfriend is a faithful boyfriend. If he doesn't get jealous when someone has your attention, it's because someone has his.

some people just are not jealous and still nice people

Before you write a poem for your valentine, remember......

ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE...

FALSE.

VIOLETS ARE VIOLET.

My kids say
Roses are red
Violet are blue
If I had a face like you I'd live in a zoo

Pmsl

Surprise guests-

You make me incredibly nervous. Please give me more advance notice next time!!! :p

Bloody hell to me that ain't no pleasure toy, that spells Pain with a capital P
I'd rate it like a chrome sai or tonfa. Martial arts or marital arts ummmmm one donk and you'll be out. Pmsl

I am still getting used to this,

I have a job with a title, and business cards, I make choices that affect the company. I have a budget. and whoa I have a department, how about that shit. I am supposed to wear a collar, i still t-shirts and jeans ( I work tech support). and I have a gf who is angry with me for spending too much time at work.

you never get used to this kind of thing

good job court (pardon the pun)!!
good news does exist - happy for you. having a title and business cards is such a nice feeling :)

nah, I am being taught how to be in charge, I was comfortable being an employee. I like quiet

not really. you realize why people have ayn rand books on their book shelf. I have to make a choice then choose the company letterheads because of an other issue we had earlier this week. do i say partner or do i say boss when talking to people. luckily I am normally usually on seen by corporate clients. But that is a different challenge. making millionaires happy.

sorry boys and girls worry off stress and aggravation of several things

i have only a drip of the what my boss/partner puts up with, but it is enough.

even more so when you realize it is there, and that you actually have power.

yeah, that's why I'm self-employed and work at home. No benefits, but also no boss, no employees, no dress code...

yeah, that's why I'm self-employed and work at home. No benefits, but also no boss, no employees, no dress code...

yep yep yep :)

it's great to work in your pyjamas if you want. make coffee that YOU like, eat lunch (or don't) at whatever time you want, take time off without putting in a request, when you're sick there's no one to call, you just don't get out of bed. of course yes there's no scheduled payday, but i'll take all of the above over that :bigsmile:

in our office we talk about trannys
luckily it is a small office.

in our office we talk about trannys
luckily it is a small office.
and we know who does drugs

Back
Top Bottom