100 days to go

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
today is day 265... officially 100 days from one year seizure-FREE. ironic that my epilepsy also just turned 20 years old.

i had made a cute calendar to count the days leading to surgery, but didn't realize my countdown started with 100 days to go- figured it out when looking over it after surg, thought 'wow, almost creepy but how cool.'
so... today i start my next 100-day countdown to something my life hasn't been since i was 14.

lol '100 bottles of beer on the wall....'

BlueCat

New
Reaction score
fingers are crossed for you! I look forward to being that far along again in, well, several months... Congrats!

Fedup

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
:clap: :rock: qtowngirl

You deserve this so much :hugs: now you can look ahead and see the turns in the road and say "I am coming for you". Well done :wave: lets start that countdown :horse:

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
Well done Qtown :woot:
I can't wait to see your post in a few months time to say you are now 12 months seizure free :rock:

PFunk

New
Reaction score
You deserve this Q. :) It took guts to go through surgery. You're one of the strongest people I know. I'll be ready to party in 100 days. :brock: I'll be the guy in the banana suit.

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
thanks alot guys, very sweet.

and p an extra thanks to you (for your praise and getting ready to party). CAN'T wait to see you in your suit ;)

Crash

CWE Supporter/E Hater 2
Supporter
Reaction score
YEP,congratulations Q,long may this continue.Can't wait to see how happy you will be on day 365!!! Sending you :hugs: from Scotland.