100 days to go

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
today is day 265... officially 100 days from one year seizure-FREE. ironic that my epilepsy also just turned 20 years old.

i had made a cute calendar to count the days leading to surgery, but didn't realize my countdown started with 100 days to go- figured it out when looking over it after surg, thought 'wow, almost creepy but how cool.'
so... today i start my next 100-day countdown to something my life hasn't been since i was 14.

lol '100 bottles of beer on the wall....'

fingers are crossed for you! I look forward to being that far along again in, well, several months... Congrats!

:clap: :rock: qtowngirl

You deserve this so much :hugs: now you can look ahead and see the turns in the road and say "I am coming for you". Well done :wave: lets start that countdown :horse:

Well done Qtown :woot:
I can't wait to see your post in a few months time to say you are now 12 months seizure free :rock:

You deserve this Q. :) It took guts to go through surgery. You're one of the strongest people I know. I'll be ready to party in 100 days. :brock: I'll be the guy in the banana suit.

thanks alot guys, very sweet.

and p an extra thanks to you (for your praise and getting ready to party). CAN'T wait to see you in your suit ;)

YEP,congratulations Q,long may this continue.Can't wait to see how happy you will be on day 365!!! Sending you :hugs: from Scotland.

Back
Top Bottom