45 years today

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Andrew

Stalwart
Reaction score
Today marks my 45th anniversary using prescribed vitamin B6 to control my 'epileptic seizures'. I have an extremely rare condition known as PNPO Deficiency. This has now been proven by a genetic test.

I was first prescribed vitamin B6 when I was only five months old (see URL below).

http://www.coping-with-epilepsy.com/forums/f23/40-years-vitamin-b6-11674/

At the time of my recent diagnosis I was told by a professor, who is part of the genetics team, that I am the oldest case of PNPO Deficiency that they know of worldwide.

Regards,

Andrew

Congrats Andrew, you youngster!(I'll be 47 coming summer...) Enjoy you B-day!

congrats and best wishes for continued good health. :)

Do it cause odd shape blood cells and would b6 help people with e

Congratulations Andrew!
We are the same age. Love your name! My youngest son, recently diagnosed with epilepsy is also named Andrew. ;)

Back
Top Bottom