A liitle late for dinner

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I often see all sorts of news shows reporting old things as though they were just discovered.

What did bother me was that when it was done it showed another episode where a doctor was talking about epilepsy. I liked what he had to say until he said that during a tonic clonic seizure to put a spoon or something hard in the persons mouth so that they don't bit their tongue......

I can't believe a doctor said that!!!

They didn't show that part on the news we'll have to get a message to them.

flinnigan, They just showed the exact same news story re. the Ketogenic diet on CTV news in Canada.

The news made this sound like its so new. I guess being late to the table is better than not showing up at all.

I saw it on abc news and on our local 10:00 news last night. IMO, it is better late than never. Sure, we know all about it, but the general public doesn't know much about epilepsy, let alone the keto diet. So the more publicity epilepsy gets, the better!!:banana::woot:

Back
Top Bottom