A question about a suspended license

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
I had my driver's license suspended on October 2nd and I just got a notice from the DMV about a phone interview coming up on May 7th. Has anyone on this forum ever gone through one of these phone interviews as a step to get their license back? What kinds of questions do they ask in these phone interviews?

glad I could help... did it answer your questions?

I had my phone interview today. The Officer couldn't read my Dr's hand writing. He said I would get an answer in the mail within 7 days.

Last edited:
Keeping my fingers crossed... plan the party.

Best of luck to you on your phone call.
I know it really stinks not driving..it does for me anyways. I am used to going
and doing things. It has very difficult for me. I live in a state that does not report it, but I am still not driving as recommended by my Dr. I feel like I am in a monopoly game and having to return back and go to jail and not collect $100. (each time I have another seizure and have to start the 6 mo. over) Oh well, when it's the right time, right?. ...Good Luck!!!!!

Michelle

I got the letter Thursday and I got my license back! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

I went and bought a 2008 Mazda 3 this mourning.

The good news is I am no longer on light duty at work.

I haven't been driving for 11 years. My doctor won't let me. I don't want to drive until my seizures are under control. I don't miss driving.

Congrats forward2007! :banana:

Back
Top Bottom