A question for Women on Keppra XR or Keppra

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

try taking magnesium too. Also right before the bad day eat some water packed light tuna. That always helped me. I eat Bananas toos because they are loaded with vitamin B6. Good luck!:e:

i specifically get very moody before my menstural cycle whether keppra or valproarte, but with keppra, i feel depressed and lifeless all the time, very moody, not willing to talk and upset over something all the time, dont know if anyone else experienced this

Its so great to see other people talk about E and really understand. I take Keppra XR at 1000 per day which may be low but also take Lyrica at 50mg twice per day. I felt very anxious on Keppra in the beginning but felt better now. The Lyrica is a seizure medication that is supposed to relax me so the Keppra rage is offset...lol. I feel that I get irriated alot quicker and when my period is on its way...I can very emotional. Actually my last one was so bad that I just cried at the smallest thing..like my son kissing bye in the morning. I read to take Pamprin a week before your period comes as it helps all the side effects. I like the vitamin advice as I take nothing.

Back
Top Bottom